Median SA Sdlg

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Median SA Sdlg
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,
One last Space Age tetraploid median seedling from my
Zandria crosses. The color didn't come through very
well in the pic but the standards are a nice
apricot-orange and the falls deep purple, almost
black-purple. Poor growth, branching and bud count on
this one as well. I used a quarter for scale, I think
the size of the flower fits the MTB class.

Sterling

http://mail.yahoo.com

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's
free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM