TB: Glamour Pants

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Glamour Pants
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:36:26 -0500

Another early bloomer from the week before convention.

Glamour Pants is a 2006 introduction for Barry Blyth through Keith Keppel.  I
knew I liked it from the catalog shot, but seeing it in person, it was even
better than I expected.  A really fine plant all around. In fact, I liked
this one so much, decided I was going to add it to my order before posting
the shot : )

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data