AIS: more convention guests

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AIS: more convention guests
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 18:45:48 -0400

I'm pretty sure this is at Cooley's - somebody correct me if not.

INNOCENT PINK is left of center in the next row, I think.  The one in
the foreground is the other one Sue Barnes liked better (I know, that's
a <big> help - maybe somebody will recognize it?)

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image