{Disarmed} Re: Re: Sandy Ives Seedling

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sandy Ives Seedling
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:48:16 -0700 (PDT)

Sandy -

Yes.  It is wonderful, especially the dark spot on the center of the fall.  Usually we see a light spot there.  How tall is it?  (TB, BB, etc.)

Jan in Chatsworth

irischapman@netscape.net wrote:

Here is a photo of a seedling of Sandy's that I'm guesting here for
him. This stalk has 10 buds on it, and this ain't Oregon. I can't  thnk
of anything other then Canadian Border that has had this many buds on
it.

Let hin know what you think. I keep telling him its great, but he
doean't sem to be listening.

Chuck Chapman, Guelph Ontario Canada zone 4 USA rating