{Disarmed} RE: Seapower

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] RE: Seapower
  • From: "Michael D. Greenfield" mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:24:26 -0400

"Hi there,
Someone posted a picture of Sea Power a while back and
I had a few questions regarding this cultivar. I was
wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of bud count
it has on average. I would also like to know if it has
good branching that starts low on the stalk. Does it
grow well, and is it pod/pollen fertile? Thanks in
advance.
Sterling"

Sterling it grows fine here but blooms short. Since the shortness of the stalk ( under 30" ) branching has not been great. Six or seven buds. It is both pod/pollen fertile here. The ruffled seedlings were from Seapower X Captain's Joy. This cross produced more ruffling than several other crosses.

Mike Greenfield

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33457&stime=1150064830

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS