{Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} RE noid with sport - still trying to ID

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] RE noid with sport - still trying to ID
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Colleen,
Thank you for your suggestion of Classic Look.  I went to your website (loved it - bookmarked it) and it looked very close.  Then I pulled up one of my pictures to place side-be-side.
The beard on CL seems to be yellow and on my noid it is blue-violet.  The noid has a definite midline up the standard and I cannot tell if CL does or does not.  The standards seem to be more rounded on CL.
I am sending you a couple of new pictures, along with your CL picture, so you can compare.
The branching on the noid is very nice and the rebloom is wonderful.  If I had the correct name I could have entered it in our show many times.
I have tried Blue Staccato, Jesse's Song, Handshake, Brillant Excuse, Handiwork, etc.  Usually the beard is wrong and most do not rebloom.  Some have too wide a band on the falls.  Others do not have the dark styles.
Thank you for your time and effort in helping.  I appreciate it.
It was nice meeting you in Portland.  I was sitting in front of you at one of the section meetings - might have been Spurias or Rebloomers.  We spoke a little but you probably had no clue who I was.
I will continue my quest.
Jan in Chatsworth

Colleen Modra <colleen@impressiveirises.com.au> wrote:
This looks very much like Classic Look which can rebloom.
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia