Re: Seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Seedlings
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:26:48 +0000

Thank you Bill, and I am Smiling with the nice comments.  Tasco's Solor Fire, which is about the same color combination as my 23EQ line comes from a cross by Thornbird X Golden Panther.  It seems G.P. being a yellow brown may be a door to pursue.  It has that same smooth texture with the ox blood pigmentation on the Falls.  As far as marketability, it will be a few years since this was their maiden bloom.  We will see what we can do with the lot as far as intensifying the color.  Any suggestions?  Here are a couple more Reddish seedlings.
22-240:  Thornbird X Red At Night
23EW25:  Atomic Flame X Golden Panther
23GM46:  98-433 (Edna's Wish X Satan's Mistress) X Red At Night
Left to right = Top to bottom
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
From: oneofcultivars@aol.com