{Disarmed} RE: Seedlings

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] Seedlings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:46:09 -0700

I really like 23EU18a.  I personally don’t care for brown irises.  Everyone knows my weakness for pink.  I really like the form and color of 23EU18a.

I tried to grow Golden Panther for three years.  It rotted, balded and bloomed out.  I took a rhizome to the cabin, and it died up there too.  Other iris people here have had the same results with it.  I’m through with it, and I would be a little suspicious about its seedlings.

Thanks for the nice seedling pictures.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9