{Disarmed} Re: odd bloom, 2 falls, 2 standards...

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] odd bloom, 2 falls, 2 standards...
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:04:54 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:04:54 -0600

Hi Anna,
I had several this year.  I thought it might be from extreme heat during bud development, but just a hunch.  Never had two on the same plant, just scattered here and there.  All on late flowers near the end of the bloom season (about a month ago now - time sure flies!).
Dave Ferguson
central NM
USDA Zone 7b/8a
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33485&stime=1150171836