{Disarmed} Re: photo:Need photo

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] photo:Need photo
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:01:37 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/2006 12:06:45 AM Central Daylight Time, wells@train.missouri.org writes:

I see you've gotten other pics of CE, but here's mine anyway. I think
it's a nice iris...

Bill Wells (in southern MO where it seems we're always just a week away
from a serious drought)

cseggen1@aol.com wrote:
> Could some one post a picture of Competitive Edge. I got a start of it
> at our local Garden Club plant sale last Saturday & can't seem to find a
> pic of it. Thanks
> Connie Eggen
> Warsaw, MO zone 5+
Thank you Bill.  That is a nice picture & I am looking forward to it growing & blooming.  Probably a couple years yet but it is prettier than the decsription she had on it, "purple with brown edge".
Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33572&stime=1150556529