{Disarmed} Re: seedlings

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] seedlings
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:04:32 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/2006 7:42:14 AM Central Daylight Time, LBaumunk@iriscolorado.com writes:
Here are some of my maiden bloom seedlings from this season.
3153A:  (I've Got Rhythm X Fancy Dress)
3154F:  (((((Ride The Wind x Twist of Fate) x Amadora) x Twist of Fate) x  ((Ride The Wind x Twist of Fate) x Tempting Fate)) X Northwest Progress)
3155Q:  (Frosted Pumpkin X Opposing Forces)

I find 3154F very striking!  Not sure I care for hte 3155Q pink/yellow combo.  All very nice seedlings though!
Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33573&stime=1150556689