{Disarmed} RE:Re: Medians II (HOODLUM)

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE:Re: [iris-photos] Medians II (HOODLUM)
  • From: "Kelly D. Norris" kellydn@frontiernet.net
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:53:04 -0500

Riley,

Thank you for the update.  I bought it from a reliable source several years ago and never bothered checking the blossom to the registration (my bad).

Any ideas as to what it is?  I love the blue beards and sky blue line extending from the end of the beard for combination with the Amsonia and Phlox divaricata (other side of the bed).  Complimentary colors (or thereabouts) in flowers make for wonderful landscape plants! J

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Master Gardener

Contributing Editor, Garden & Greenhouse Mag.

Editor, Dwarf Iris Society of America

Bedford, IA

Zone 4b/5a

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33589&stime=1150602787