{Disarmed} Iris photos from Portland National

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Iris photos from Portland National
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

I finally managed to get the labels on all of my Portland pictures - about 700 of them.  I am going to send pictures of some of the 2005's and 2006's.  Most will tell the name, hybridizer, year, type, date taken, and who's garden it was taken in.
These first ones are:
At First Blush 2002 (pink) and Kathy Chilton 2006 (bicolor)
Augustine 2005
Afternoon in Rio  2005
If anyone wants a higher resolution picture they can contact me off-group.
Jan in Chatsworth

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33612&stime=1150764109