Re: Portland 05-06 Iris #10

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Portland 05-06 Iris #10
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:17:17 -0000

My favorites from a first look:

Afternoon in Rio
Dance Recital
Dutchman's Dream
Escalator Up
Firebird Suite
Fortunate Son
Guardian Angel
Guatemala
High Chaparral
Spice Lord

If I look again, I'll probably have a completely different list.

Halo in Nutmeg looks great, but not nutmeggy.

Kent

Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> said:

> --0-2071591812-1150766494=:88602
>
> Haki In Nutmeg 2005
>   Heaven And Earth 2005
>   High Chaparral 2006
>
>   I made it to the letter H so I will give you all a rest for awhile.  I am
sorry if some pictures are too large.  I reduced each to 40 to 55 kb but when
I attach them they seem to have about 25 kb added.  Hope they do not cause
anyone too much problem.

>   Jan in Chatsworth

> http://mail.yahoo.com

> This e-mail has been scanned by Cut.Net Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on
Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net
> --0-2071591812-1150766494=:88602

so I will give you all a rest for awhile.&nbsp; I am sorry if some pictures
are too large.&nbsp; I reduced each to 40 to 55 kb but when I attach them they
seem to have about 25 kb added.&nbsp; Hope they do not cause anyone too much
You Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net<BR>

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rTZcGA/hOaOAA/79vVAA/2gGylB/TM