{Disarmed} Re: Spuria: Steely Eyes

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Spuria: Steely Eyes
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

Nice, Jeanette.
Hope this means the start of the Spuria picture season.  We had the little ones, the TB's, etc.  I keep waiting for the Spurias.  They grow and bloom so well here in S. Cal.  There were only 2, yes 2, in bloom in Oregon.  hey had SIBs instead.
Jan in Chatsworth

Jeanette <onthego3@cableone.net> wrote:
This is Steely Eyes and first year bloom.  It is 2005 of Lee Walker.  I do like the more ruffles.  They are doing well in the heat and wind.
Jeanette Graham
Zone 6a
Twin Falls, Idaho
Region 11