{Disarmed} Re: Portland 05-06 iris #26 and The End

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Portland 05-06 iris #26 and The End
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

Kent,  A wet blast but, yes, a blast.

I wish I had had days more - especially in the huge gardens - Schreiner's, Mid-America, and Cooleys.  Mid-America was the only one of the three which our bus had reasonable weather.  Sooooo much to see, Soooo little time.

Glad you had so many favorites.  Look again and you will have to make another list.
But it is so much fun.

Jan

Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net> wrote:
My favorites part 2:

Invitation Only
It's No Secret (!)
Looky Loo
Magical Moonlight
Moonlit Water
Pewter and Gold
Tropical Passion
Prague
Re La Blanche
Royal Sterling
Secret Rites
Shades of Pale
Strike a Pose
Team Spirit
Upper Hand
Whistler's Tune
Winterfest

AND

Blazing Beacon

Thanks for posting these. Must have been a blast to be there.

Kent

Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> said:

> --0-1818319223-1150862606=:41883
>
> Winterfest 2005 - the last 05-06 from my Portland photos.
>

> Just to fill out I am adding 2 from my garden.
>
> Blazing Beacon 2005
> Kathy's Karnival 2005
>
> I hope those of you who were unable to go to Portland enjoyed the show.
>
> Jan in Chatsworth

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33662&stime=1150864881

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS