{Disarmed} Re: Portland 05-06 iris #26 and The End

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Portland 05-06 iris #26 and The End
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:06:39 -0700 (PDT)

And exactly what do you think we were doing?  Believe me, you would have fit right in.

Remember, these were ONLY MY pictures of 05s and 06s.  There were huge numbers of 05 & 06s that I didn't photograph for one reason or another (folding flower, not in bloom on that day, 10 feet of mud between my location and the clump, it was a SIB, SDB, MTB, etc. that doesn't grow well in my area, I didn't really care for the flower, or the fact that it was POURING at the time) and the 1000s of 2004 and earlier iris everywere we looked.  I also took about 500 other pictures

It was an unblievable trek.  I am definitely going to visit Oregon during iris season again - especially if I can find a year a little less wet.

Jan

cseggen1@aol.com wrote:
Again Jan, Thanks for taking along on the pictorial tour of Portland.  I'd have been an embarrassment to all just oooooohing & aaaahing all along!