{Disarmed} Re: Re: Portland #10 - Halo

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Portland #10 - Halo
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:19:34 -0700 (PDT)

Linda,

I should have mentioned that the garden where I took the incorrectly labeled picture did NOT have both guests.  They were only listed as having Motley Fool.  Desert Umber should not have been there at all.

Also, the garden where I was speaking to Pat Otterness also did not have both guests.  It only had Motley Fool, not Desert Umber.  Both gardens had labels for Motley Fool but both had Desert Umber instead.

I am not even sure that I ever saw an actual Motley Fool.  As I had marked it off in my book as having been taken in an early garden, I would not have paid much attention to it in the other gardens.

Jan

Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com> wrote:
R&I for HALO IN NUTMEG says old rose standards, blue blaze on falls,
not yellow as in the Portland display bed. Mixup of some sort.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8