Re: HYB: Mystery Blush x Balderdash 03-50A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Mystery Blush x Balderdash 03-50A
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:02:12 -0000

The light patch around the light beard really draws the eye.  Soft colors,
very pretty.

Kent

Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@wildmail.com> said:

zapzone.com, pronto, mail, free email, free, branded, web based, free web
based email, communications, internet, software, advertising banners, e-mail,
free software'></head><body >

offline.&nbsp; Here's a seedling that has looked good for two years now.&nbsp;
I am not sure it has particularly good branching, but had enough buds to
squeak by.&nbsp;&nbsp;Lined&nbsp;it out now for next year to see how it
behaves when given a little space.&nbsp; It was REALLY crammed in there with
its sibs.&nbsp; Wouldn't mind seeing it twice&nbsp;a year : )&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
target='_new'>http://go.care2.com/stophunt</A><BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
&nbsp;Free e-mail. 100MB storage. &nbsp;Helps nonprofits. </TT>

> <BR>
> This e-mail has been scanned by Cut.Net Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on
Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net<BR>

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM