{Disarmed} Re: Re: Sugar Coated, Autumn Reisling

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sugar Coated, Autumn Reisling
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:28:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2006 11:24:53 P.M. Central Standard Time, DanaBrown@peoplepc.com writes:
Autumn Reisling.
Riesling: a white wine that ranges from dry to very sweet and is made from a single variety of grape originally grown in Germany; also : the grape
But it iris is grayed orange!  I know nothing of wines.  What happens to the white wine in autumn??
Anyway, this appears to be another iris named and introduced in conjunction with the winery.  As is Amity Estate (and another I can't recall).  I also don't recall the name of the winery.  But they are not introduced through the catalog.
If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives