{Disarmed} TB: Sugar Coated

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] TB: Sugar Coated
  • From: "Linda Doffek" jem300@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:05:42 -0500

I may as well add my image in here too...lol.

I had this marked as one of my favorites at Schreiner's.  Now that you mention it the catalog photo doesn't seem to be a match.  I would have never noticed.   Anyway, I like the real thing well enough...

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33709&stime=1151187082

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS