{Disarmed} Re: Re: Autumn Reisling, clumps

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Re: Autumn Reisling, clumps
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 21:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

Just let me know.  If I have a clump photo you are welcome to have it.
Jan in chatsworth

Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com> wrote:
Thanks Dana and Bonnie re: AUTUMN REISLING. I had seen the color in
buds, so am not surprised to see that it's orange, but the name does
seem odd for an orange.

For a change, I'd like to see close ups of the bloom - one from the top
that shows how wide the hafts are and one that shows the anthers, so I
can see if they were making pollen in the rain <g>

And thanks, Jan for the nice clump shot! Will dig thru my notes and see
which other whole plants I'd really like to see.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33711&stime=1151211154