Sailor's Dream (MTB)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Sailor's Dream (MTB)
  • From: "a. rivarola" andinsky@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:48:02 -0700

Here's my version of Sailor's Dream (Fisher 2004) taken at Mid-America
during the Portland AIS Convention. I really like MTB's and I had noticed
this one at other gardens also full of blooms and perfectly formed flowers.
I loved it immediately.

I voted for this beauty for the Franklin's Cook Cup award (best out of
region), and to my surprise it won! I'm new to all of this, and Portland was
my first National, so I don't know for sure, but I was told that an MTB
never won this award before.

Valley Glen, CA z10b

Yahoo! Groups Links