{Disarmed} Re: TB Dutchman's Dream

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] TB Dutchman's Dream
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:51:22 +0000

Thanks Jan for the info!!
From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>

Bob and Andi,
Here are my pictures from Portland - one showing the Dutchman's Dream which was in Schreiner's garden.  The other two pictures are possibilities for an ID for Andi's photo.  The last picture is my Dutchman's Dream - guest iris in my garden for Region 15's 2006 Trek.
By the way, Bob, Solomon's Treasure is still blooming (last couple of flowers) and   98-23 is blooming again for about the 4th time since January 14, 2006.
Jan in Chatsworth

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
Sorry, but thats not Dutchman's Dream.  Might have been mislabled.  Dutchman's Dream was introduced in 2005 and is attached.
Bob Van Liere
Iris4u Iris Garden
Denver, Colorado
From: "a. rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com>
This is Dutchman's Dream (Van Liere - not introduced). Taken at Ludi's
garden during the AIS Portland Convention.

Valley Glen, CA z10b