Re: TB High Chaparral

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB High Chaparral
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 04:53:52 -0000

Beautiful in a quiet way.  The color on the falls is unusual to me, and the
combination, and light spot all work so well.  And ruffles and lace.  I can
see why it won.  Thanks for the pic.

Kent

"a. rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com> said:

> Here's President's Cup award winner High Chaparral (Schreiner's 2006) taken
> at Ludi's garden during the Portland AIS Convention.
>
> I didn't vove for this one, but I liked it a lot and was part of my "best
> 15" list for Portland.
>
> Andi
> Valley Glen, CA z10b
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

> This e-mail has been scanned by Cut.Net Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on
Cut.Nets Content Service, visit http://www.cut.net

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM