Re: PCI in winter in New Zealand

  • Subject: Re: PCI in winter in New Zealand
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:47:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2007 4:15:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time, colleen@impressiveirises.com.au writes:
<<Getting good rain at the moment and the creeks are running again.>>

Our loss is your gain!  Glad someone is benefiting from our drought!  In my local, we are down about 8 inches on average.  Something like 14 and a half down from last year at this time.

Yesterday was a good working day for me.  Cloud cover and scattered sprinkles.  Not enough to run me out of the garden.   Didn't even tease the plants.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives