RE: HYB: Aqua-teal striped styles

  • Subject: RE: HYB: Aqua-teal striped styles
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:52:27 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:52:27 -0500

Sorry about the focus.  Color not right on my monitor, but these stripes
are somewhere between aqua and teal.  Imagine my surprise when I opened
the first bloom!
Maiden bloom on Painted Pictures X Vienna Waltz seedling.  Only explanation
I can offer for making the cross is I liked VW substance so much I put pollen
from it on anything still open (blooms really late). Big thing, like PP. And, yes,
much better substance than PP. (Terminal and a spur above this bloom)
Blooming normally this year was, in itself, an achievement here. Heck, blooming
at all was.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group