RE: RE: HYB: Aqua-teal striped styles

  • Subject: RE: RE: HYB: Aqua-teal striped styles
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:32:24 -0700

Some of my Wearing Ruby X Epicenter seedlings this spring had striped styles.  If I remember correctly they were yellow and black or orange and black, rather startling like something for Halloween.  Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures of them.  I kept at least one though.  If it repeats next year I will certainly take the pictures.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9