Re: CULT: blue spiderwort in the iris bed

  • Subject: Re: CULT: blue spiderwort in the iris bed
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:00:12 -0400

Trad. Pink Chablis is lovely!

I snapped this a few minutes ago. We had heavy rain last night so everything looks weatherbeaten. It is trad. Zwanenburg Blue with the last of this year's Stellar Lights flowers. I like the way these plants look together, even though this photo isn't the best example. :( I find them both hard to photograph even under good circumstances.

Cheryl
wet zone 6 near Philly