Re: COMP: archives access?

  • Subject: Re: COMP: archives access?
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:53:57 -0500

On Jun 5, 2007, at 5:46 AM, Linda Mann wrote:

Any of the rest of you having trouble accessing the archived messages at
hort.net for the last couple of days?

I can usually get the index, but access to messages keeps timing out.

I couldn't get any response from the Hort.net server at all a couple of days ago, but I haven't tried again since then. I also wasn't able to get into the AIS iris register, but that problem seems to have resolved yesterday.

Laurie