Re: IB Magic Bubbles

  • Subject: Re: IB Magic Bubbles
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 07:18:22 -0500

This is an intermediate bearded, so I am guessing the bud count is good for an intermediate.  Anyway, here's a photo of two stalks the one in front has an extra spur, so
between 4 and 5 buds.
Hope this helps.  I don't know what is genetic on this and what is growing conditions (although as you can see I can grow great thistles).
SE Manitoba, Canada
Zone 2 -3
p.s. we have had a lot of rain lately and this is in a very crowded bed.