Re: [SPAM] Re: IB Magic Bubbles

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: IB Magic Bubbles
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:38:08 -0700

Beautiful pink though and an IB.  Something I want to get more of b/c of the wind here.
I've been enjoying your post.
Side Note on your thistle: When I first moved to desert, I had this pretty green thing growing, and b/c about only thing green in yard. I let it grow.  Turned out, I was growing the biggest tumbleweed you ever saw./
Needless to say, decided to go take Master Gardening course for desert growing.
 Figured I needed help. HA!!!!!!!
Linda in CW AZ