Pic needed

  • Subject: Pic needed
  • From: "Deb Petrie" <petrie@mts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:33:46 -0500

Hi all,

I have a mystery iris blooming in my garden that I think might be Kentucky
Bluegrass. Does anyone have a photo of this iris I can compare it too?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Deb P.
zone 2b
Bdn, MB

the control of the moderator of this list.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: