TB-"Elegant Pursuit"

  • Subject: TB-"Elegant Pursuit"
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think I posted this one earlier, so here ya go!  Sent up several stalks this year after not blooming for a couple of years.
    (Frederick Kerr, R. 2000), Sdlg. 930203. TB, 38" (97 cm), M
    "S. and style arms white; F. medium blue, white below yellow beard. 880309: (Edith Wolford x Condottiere) X Glitz 'n Glitter. Rainbow Acres 2002

              Yahoo! News

              Music News

              Get the latest

              music news now