Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 9:15 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Seedling 24AI14

Bloom Season is coming to a close here in Denver, more spent stalks than color but still another week of color with the late blooming varieties.  Thought I'd post one which I really enjoyed this year.  When this seedling opened I think I just stood and looked at it for 10 min.  Delicious!!!  Then I needed to share it with someone.  Seedling 24AI14:  21-142 (98-311 (Pretty Please x Mabel Andrew) x April In Paris) X Keeping Up Appearances  This seedling was far superior to the rest in this cross although some looked similar but were lacking one thing or another.  To me this one was the highlight of the bloom season.  Enjoy!!!
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Yahoo! News

Sports News