Re: Seedling 24AI14

  • Subject: Re: Seedling 24AI14
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:03:12 -0000

I think the ten minutes of staring at the bloom says it all. Nice
job! But what happened to your photo size? These last postings are
awfully small. I'd like to see this one at twice the size I can view
in the archives and well as that one with the green edge. Possible?
These last ones are almost glorified thumbnails :).

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group