Billy Flower Size Comparison in my Garden

  • Subject: Billy Flower Size Comparison in my Garden
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:03:05 -0500

Thanks.  I actually have Bright Flash another SDB that just started blooming a week or so ago (couldn't bring myself to tear a blossom off of that one).  Sequel is just about finished.   This year is actually a better than normal year because the irises had April warm as well.  Last year the classes were even more compressed into
one time period.   My first Siberian also started blooming today.