Re: TB seedling 3-102a

  • Subject: Re: TB seedling 3-102a
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful iris.  Love that TINY TINY purple edging on the standards.
Jan in Chatsworth

merle roberts <cloudbase@homenetnw.net> wrote:
This is my wife's seedling. She visits me once a year in the garden and said "I want to do a cross".  I planted the seed and pulled the weeds and gave It water. I'm a very lucky guy that has a wife that is a Hybridizer. 3-102a was talked about in January AIS bulletin.  This is a digital pic and I don't like the quality. I will post more when I get my slides back in a week or so.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Sports News