Re: In Flight not sure whether this is an IB, MTB or TB ??

  • Subject: Re: In Flight not sure whether this is an IB, MTB or TB ??
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:05:32 +0200

Hello

I'm completely overwelmed by the grace of these small flowered iris !
I've always been very fond of Pop Concert, for example, with it's smaller ruffled flowers.

I'm very happy  you are creating new iris with small flowers!

There is nothing more anoying than finding  half the iris lying down in the morning, after heavy rains during the night, with he boring task of having to stake them all, one by one, between showers, or completely soaked yourself, puddling in mud.

So i'm trying to get smaller flowers too:

I've got
7 pods on Steap Ahead ( Best Bet, Breakers, Elegant Lass, Forever Blue, DD05-16b= (What AgainX Sapphire Jewel), DD05-49l =(Sapphire Jewel X What Again))
2 pods on Dolce (First Dance, Blazing Sunrise )
2 pods on Elegant Lass ( Wizard's return, Forever Blue)
3 pods on Aglow Again ( Romantic Evening, Dolce, Midsummer's Eve)
1 pod on Apricot drops ( DD05-01d= Pele X Hot)
3 pods on Maui Mango ( Romantic Evening, Blazing Sun., Midsummer's Eve)
2 pods on Smash ( Miss Nellie, Elegant Lass)

And i've got
2 pods with Rave Review (on Sweetly Sung and Vamp)
2 pods with Dolce (on Pink Pele, Aglow Again and DT05-10b=(What Again X "Souvenir de M. Gaudichaud"-like iris))
7 pods with Elegant Lass (on Double Life, Smash, Wizard's return, Fairy footstep, Wise, Step Ahead and Voila)
3 pods with Smash (on Midinette, Come to me and Ostrogoth)
1 pod with Cut Above (on Return Adress)

You see, Vicky, i've been very busy with your babies!

With wildly mixing SDBs, MTBs, MDBs, IBs, BBs,and TBs, i don't know with what kind of iris i will come up, but eventually, they should finally be REbloomers with small flowers and a height that hopelully doesn't reach the TB category.

We'll see in 2 years what we get...

Till later

Loïc