Re: In Flight not sure whether this is an IB, MTB or TB ??

  • Subject: Re: In Flight not sure whether this is an IB, MTB or TB ??
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:30:02 -0700

Your kind words are greatly appreciated!  You will find many great seedlings from the combinations you have mentioned!!! We have been getting some outstanding seedlings from the same type of mixed chromosome crosses.
One won the the rosette for best seedling specimen at this years Greater Portland Iris Society early show.
In our newest crop of seedlings we  have several SDB's out of Saucy IB X Fairy Rings SDB.  Will send photo of the best one.
PLUS most of our mixed chromosome seedling are fertile!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Science News