Donald Re: TB Canary Delight

  • Subject: Donald Re: TB Canary Delight
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 05:51:53 -0500

At a distance the standards appear pale yellow - the photo is indicative of
what the iris appears closeup. I don't have access to the official
descriptions so I have been using what I can find on the internet perhaps
the registration info would describe the standards better.

Glad you are enjoying the photos and thanks for saying so.

Sandra