Re: more mixed chromosome pic's # 2

  • Subject: Re: more mixed chromosome pic's # 2
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

I really like AHD7P2 the best.  The smudge on the outer portion of the fall is a nice feature.
Jan in Chatsworth

Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net> wrote:
Here are the other two seedlings.  AHD 7 P 1 is pod fertile. I didn't try any other crosses with the other 3.
These are all SDB's.  Trying to decide which is the best. Would appreciate any comments.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News