Re: 2 more seedlings from mixed 'C' crosses

  • Subject: Re: 2 more seedlings from mixed 'C' crosses
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:10:22 -0700

Yes, it has well spaced branches and had 3 open blooms at the show where it was selected as Best Seedling. Best of all, it's fertile, plus it is very vigorous. AHD8P7 had 10 stalks and has 21 large increases. No telling how many more will 'pop up' when we line it out before the winter!  This is only the second year of bloom for these P seedlings.

Patricia Wenham wrote:

It looks as though there is great branching on the lighter pink iris, is that true of that one?  It appears it must be added to my "got to have list" too.  I wish everyone would have been able to see all the beautiful medians you donated to Region 13.  They were spectacular.  Keep up the good work.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here