TB: HYB: Reblooming non-rebloomers

  • Subject: TB: HYB: Reblooming non-rebloomers
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:27:39 -0700

Thank you, Betty, Griff and Vicki.  I guess I agree with the idea than any iris may rebloom if the conditions for it are exactly right.

I certainly agree with Vicki that no one should introduce an iris that doesn’t multiply well.  The problem is that one that multiplies exuberantly in my garden may not do well other places and vice versa.  I have a long list of Dykes Medal winners that do very poorly here.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group