Re: TB: HYB: Rebloom

  • Subject: Re: TB: HYB: Rebloom
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:28:19 +0200

Hello Betty and everyone !

SKATING PARTY  is (Portrait of Larrie x Carriage Trade) X sib

 if we develop   we get:

((Sapphire hills x Mill Race) x (Mill Race x Bosky Dell)) X((Sapphire hills x Mill Race) x (Mill Race x Bosky Dell))

Mill Race as well as Bosky Dell are(Cup Race x High Sierra))

so, If we develop further we get:

(((Sapphire hills x  (Cup Race x High Sierra)) x ((Cup Race x High Sierra) x (Cup Race x High Sierra))) X (((Sapphire hills x  (Cup Race x High Sierra)) x ((Cup Race x High Sierra) x (Cup Race x High Sierra)))

That makes  SKATING PARTY  1/4 Sapphire hills , 3/8 Cup Race ,and 2/8 High Sierra

Are there any REbloom carriers there ?

       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland
 Email :