Looking for new camera .....

  • Subject: Looking for new camera .....
  • From: "Iris In the Garden" <irisinthegarden@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:59:19 -0400

I am sick of my Casio as it continually changes the colors of my blooms.   I am therefore in the market for a new one and wonder if any of you get accurate color in your Bearded Iris photo’s using any of these camera’s.

Nikon Coolpix S10 6.0MP Digital Camera

Panasonic Lumix DMCTZ2K 6.1MP Digital Camera

Canon SD750 7.1MP Digital Camera

Sony Cyber-Shot DSCT10B 7.2MP Digital Camera

Sony DSCW80 7.2MP Digital Camera

HP Photosmart R927 8.2MP Digital Camera

Thanks in advance!!

__._,_.___