Re: TB - Gypsy Romance - NOT

  • Subject: Re: TB - Gypsy Romance - NOT
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:09:57 -0700 (PDT)

Annette -

It WAS one of the companies you mentioned. They agreed with the ID that was offered earlier of Gypsy Jewels and are shipping me Gypsy Romance later this summer.

I think I was happier to know what it was as opposed to being upset about it not matching with the color pallette of my beds

I don;t buy any of my perennials from just anyone, and grow all my own annuals so I know what I'm getting.... I'm a little fussy about the variety of petunias I use in the baskets for example.... (This year's kick is sky blue supertunias)

-Beth

"As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of innocent beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love" -Pythagorus

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group