Re: Website images of seedlings and recent intros (was Looking for new camera .....)

  • Subject: Re: Website images of seedlings and recent intros (was Looking for new camera .....)
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:49:26 -0700 (PDT)

Not to mention that I need to get a tripod. No matter how good the antishake is, I still shake.

and as someone mentioned before, there was a business merger.

I recently bought myself a Konica Minolta DiMage Z6.  It was all the camera I could afford, but I sure am glad I stepped up.

-Beth

"As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of innocent beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love" -Pythagorus

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group