Re: TB seedlings

  • Subject: Re: TB seedlings
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

Merle

My vote is for the first one - then again I like my garden to be kind of bright and startling...

-Beth
Zone 4A

"As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of innocent beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love" -Pythagorus

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News