RE: HYB: TB: Skating Party

  • Subject: RE: HYB: TB: Skating Party
  • From: "George Green" <accessdata@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:55:52 -0500

Hi Francelle,

Sarah and I have grown Skating Party in our garden since 2004 and have yet to see it bloom.  Thanks for the photo to let us know it is still worth waiting for this beauty to shine!  We love seeing your photos on this group!

George H. Green, Jr. & Sarah M. Green]

Lincoln Iris Society, NE

Region 21 (AIS)